Vital Oxide

,

Vital Oxide

An EPA-registered hospital disinfectant cleaner, mold killer, and odor eliminator.

An EPA-registered hospital disinfectant cleaner, mold killer, and odor eliminator. Its formula contains a unique form of stabilized chlorine dioxide that is very effective at killing bacteria, viruses, and mold yet non- corrosive to treated articles and gentle enough to handle without causing skin irritation.

Eco-Friendly Disinfectant Solution

Vital Oxide is a powerful disinfectant solution that is designed to kill a wide range of harmful bacteria, viruses, and fungi. It is a popular choice for use in a variety of settings, including homes, schools, hospitals, and commercial buildings.

One of the key benefits of Vital Oxide is its ability to kill 99.99% of bacteria and viruses, including the coronavirus. It is also effective at killing mold and mildew, which makes it a great choice for use in damp or humid environments.

Vital Oxide is a non-toxic and environmentally friendly solution, which means it can be used without causing harm to people, pets, or the environment. It is also safe to use on a variety of surfaces, including carpets, upholstery, and electronics. It is a powerful disinfectant solution that offers a wide range of benefits, including its ability to kill harmful bacteria and viruses, its effectiveness at preventing mold and mildew, and its non-toxic and environmentally friendly formulation.

ReThink BioClean is committed to helping businesses be more environmentally conscious by providing eco-friendly cleaning products and janitorial supplies. Our products can help you create a zero waste model for your business, reducing your carbon footprint and helping you achieve your environmental goals. Contact us today to learn more about our products and how we can help your business be more eco-friendly.

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Vital Oxide”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *